Monday, July 13, 2009

Mr. I. Ooze. Sexiness

The things we do to get a man's attention. Sometimes I really wonder if it's worth it, but I'm finding that whether it works or not, I usually get something out it. Sometimes that "something" is much better than what used to be the object of my attention...

Today I worked myself so hard in the gym that my arms felt like spaghetti, and there were a couple of times when I was doing mountain climbers when the world seemed to go black for a few seconds. Why push myself so hard? It was all for Mr. I. Ooze. Sexiness (Mr. IOS for short). Mr. IOS is a gym instructor and a darn good one. (Yes, yet again another gym guy. I told you 90% of the men I end up dating come from the gym! Maybe I've discovered a new way of motivating myself to continue to work out and lose weight--what if I could gain some fun dates with a new guy for every 5 pounds I lost? Something to think about on a rainy day...) Back to Mr. IOS. I've known Mr. IOS for the last year or so. He taught some of the classes I took at my old gym, but he teaches a lot of the classes that I love to take at my new gym. He loves to call me out in front of the class and pick on me. Earlier in our year of getting to know each other through his barking orders and my sweating, I finally told him that he would need to know my name in order to pick on me in class. Now he uses it a lot, and I can say that I truly don't mind at all :)

I've been purposely getting to class early in order to talk with him prior, and today I decided to impress him more so than ever by not giving him a lot of mean looks and doing what he said to do without one ounce of complaint. I pushed myself to limits I didn't know existed, and by the end of the class, I was so worn out yet proud of myself that I had forgotten all about my Mr. IOS motivation. Isn't that funny how sometimes our motivations can completely change, and this time it was for the better. Yes, I will continue to go to the classes early to flirt with Mr. IOS, but I will be pushing myself for me next time. And if Mr. IOS picks up on that, then so be it. I won't mind one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment